Tuesday 12 April 2011

Winner!

This morning I looked at Dorly's blog to see who had won the blog candy - see previous post.
To my great surprise and delight - it was ME!
WOW! Thanks Dorly.

Here's what she wrote on her blog:

I wanted to thank you all for your lovely comments and for your kind wishes for my birthday.

It was heart warming and it made my special day even happier.

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately, but life kept me busy.

I'm back into creating and I'll post again soon, so stay tuned..

Thank you all for following my blog, for leaving comments and for your support and feedback - it means a lot to me.
Now without further ado, my Giveaway winner is Jenni from the Netherlands.
Jenni, please email me your postal address within 48 hours so I can send you the goodies.

And because you've waited patiently, I'm adding something to your envelope. You'll find out what it is once you get it. Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

2 comments:

Trish said...

How exciting! You alsowon Tim Holtz back in December, you are a lucky blog candy-ist!

Ineke Original said...

Wat ben jij een bofferd! Gefeliciteerd!