Saturday 2 April 2011

Happy Birthday Corien

Here's the birthday card I made for my friend Corien. I cut 2 Tim Holtz tags and embossed the white one in my Big Shot and then covered it with Inca Gold purple. I embossed a small piece of vellum and placed it behind the white frame, then stitched beads to the sides and into the lace. A ribbon on the top and the metal flower and all was done. As always, inspiraton form the blog of Godelieve Tijskens  (Stamping Mathilda)
The metal flower I made according to the tutorial of Lin Brown


Here's a close-up of the flower


And a close-up of the frame, vellum and beading


Stamps: Hero Arts,Odd Bird Planet
Other: Inca Gold Purple, Tim Holtz Tag die, Cuttlebug folder textile texture, the rest from my stash

3 comments:

Trish said...

Fantastic Jen! Love the colours, and especially the flower!

Ineke Original said...

Wat zal ze hier blij mee zijn!

Godelieve said...

Very pretty Jenni! Love the vellum ;) Great inking on the embossed part, and I LOVE the flower!!
Thanks for the link :)