Thursday 24 February 2011

Template cards

I went to a workshop at Joan Gevaert in Ede where we made a number of cards using template sketches. I don't find this easy to do, so was quite pleased with the results. No stamping: also something different for me! We used all the dies from the shop, so I had a ball trying out Tim's designs!


Used/ Gebruikt:
Tim Holtz: Tattered Florals, Sizzix butterfly, patterned paper and lace. I cut out lace wings for the butterfly too!



The next card has much the same elements as the first, I liked the colour scheme!


  The last card has different  patterned papers and I used a white gel pen to"'stitch' a line around the red card. A bit of ribbon and it's finished. I won't tell you how long it took to decide what I was going to do!


 

1 comment:

Trish said...

Beautiful Jen, I love the colours too! Now you have Tim's tattered floral dies...
Great idea using lace for a flower layer