Tuesday 20 October 2009

10 weeks until Christmas Week 1 Card 2


This is my second card for the Katzelkraft challenge, the theme is transparency I recycled a piece of packing plastic for this.




Dit is mijn tweede kaart voor de Katzelkraft challenge. We moesten een kaart maken met iets transparants. Ik heb eeb stukje verpakkingsplastiek hergebruikt hiervoor.

Used/ Gebruikt: Brads (Kruidvat), Brilliance ink, India black ink, Prismacolour pencils
Stamps: Kruidvat, Best Rubber Stamps

Thanks for looking and leaving a comment, I always appreciate it!
Bedankt voor het kijken en commentaar, ik vindt het altijd leuk!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Another wonderful card Jen. I had a good long look in enlarged window to see what you have done - very clever!

Isabelle Norris said...

Beautiful. Love your interpretation of this challenge
hugs
isax

Tova said...

Beautiful, I love this family of snowmen !!